Parents! Click here to access the Christmas Program music to practice with your kids!
Sunday Morning Activities
Parents are welcome to keep their children of all ages with them at any of our services, including Sunday school. We also have a nursery located in the west nursery rooms for children from birth through 2 years old and the Tiny Tots program for children 3-4 years of age available during all worship services.
Sunday School | Sundays 9:00-10:00 am. Click here for more information.
Tiny Tots | Sundays, dismissed from the service before the sermon
- Ages 3-4 – Location: Nursery Building
- Ages 5 and up stay with their parents in the worship service.
- We have a family room where the service is live-streamed on a tv for families with kids who are learning to sit attentively for worship. The family room is in the Worship Center North Classroom.
AWANA (Pre-K – 6th grade) | Wednesdays 6:30-8:15pm
See Age Groups below for locations
AWANA provides a club setting for children in Preschool-6th grade. Bible memorization, Christian life application, leadership skills, crafts, games, awards, and LOTS OF FUN are all part of AWANA. Visit AWANA.org for more information.
AWANA age levels and fees (Inability to pay for materials and/or registration will never be a barrier to your child participating in AWANA):
Dues: See the appropriate club secretary for current lists of books and uniform dues.
- Puggles: 2 yr. olds/west nursery room
- Cubbies: 3 & 4 yr. olds/east nursery room
- Sparks: K-2nd grade/ CE Room 108
- Girls T&T: 3rd-6th grade/CE Room 101
- Boys T&T : 3rd-6th grade/CE Room 105
For more information on the Children’s ministries of Desert Hills please contact the church office at email@example.com or 602-938-3950.